LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) requires no introduction as it is the largest insurance company in India and is serving 14 countries through branch office. It is an Indian state-owned insurance company that has an approximate asset value of ₹2,600,000 crore. This huge customer base of LIC is the result of its excellent life insurance policies & their returns, high level of professionalism and customer’s satisfaction.
LIC has a broad range of insurance policies that are specially designed for offering higher returns to the policy holder. Whether you want to secure your children’s future or make your family financially stable, the best option for you is LIC. For accomplishing all the long-term goals and enjoying the benefits of higher returns, it is important to make the premiums of insurance policy in a timely manner.
In this busy and brisk life, going to the branch and paying the premium is a very difficult task. A long waiting queue outside the branch can be frustrating at times. The easiest and fastest way of making the premium payment is the LIC Online Payment. There are many online portals that allow making the premium payment in a simple& effortless manner and in no time. Just fill your details and get the payment done in a fraction of seconds. Isn’t it great?
Why Online Procedures Are Considered A Viable Option?
In terms of convenience, online platforms like Paytm, MobiKwik etc. are considered a viable option for premium payment. Some of the other important reasons due to which online method is considered a better option are:
- The main highlight of online premium payment is that it can be done from anywhere all across the globe. No matter whether you’re having a busy day at office or traveling for a holiday, you can easily pay the premiums through online platforms. With these online platforms, you’ll be able to make the payment 24*7.
- As all the online portals are secured via the payment gateway, your transaction will be secured, and all the information will be kept confidential.
- There is a refund policy which means you’ll get you to amount back if the transaction gets declined for any technical reason.
- Customer assistance is available 24 hours. For any kind of query, you can easily contact them.
- Not just this, you can also get cash back offers with online platforms.
Steps of Premium Payment through Online Portals
LIC Online Payment through online platforms such as Paytm and MobiKwik is easy and reliable. All you need to do is to follow these simple steps:
- You’re needed to choose the insurer as LIC of India.
- After this, enter the policy number of the policy holder.
- Once you’ve entered the policy number, you’ll see your details such name of the policy holder, premium due date and many more. Just check it and proceed for the payment.
- Now, select the payment mode and proceed to make the LIC Online Payment in hassle-free manner.